- All products are covered by the warranty periods set by the manufacturers.
- EU-wide Directive 1999/44 / EC provides for a minimum of 24 months. warranty period.
- When submitting the product for warranty repair, it is sufficient to have a purchase document or a completed warranty card.
- In case of product failure during the warranty period, warranty repairs are performed free of charge.
- Warranty repairs are performed by authorized service centers.
- The manufacturer’s warranty does not apply to naturally worn parts.
The laws of the Republic of Lithuania stipulate that it is sufficient to have a purchase document (cashier’s check, invoice or leasing agreement) if they contain the exact product. Such a document confirms the date of purchase of the goods and the person who purchased the equipment. The seller’s warranty card must be submitted in addition only if the purchase document does not specify the equipment model (then the warranty document must contain the equipment identification data).
1. The Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of goods concluded remotely or off-premises within 14 (fourteen) days without giving a reason by notifying the Seller in writing by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. The Buyer may not exercise this right by concluding one of the agreements listed in Article 6.22810, Paragraph 2 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania (You will find it here).
1.1. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of goods without giving a reason only if all returned goods are with authentic labels, protective bags and original packaging, disposable packaging of goods is not damaged, i. the goods have not lost their appearance as sold.
1.2. Upon receipt by the Seller of a written notice of withdrawal from the contract of sale, the goods must be returned to the Buyer’s account within 14 days of receipt of the notice.
1.3. Upon receipt of the returned goods and evaluation of their quality, the price of the goods with the delivery costs will be refunded within 14 days of the return of the goods.
1.4. The buyer may not exercise the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of goods established in clause 1, if the goods can no longer be returned due to loss (loss) of commercial properties.